Once logged in, the My Tasks screen is shown, which is the main functional workspace for Task Manager. This shows all Pending and In Progress tasks belonging to the user.
The tile for each task shows the following:
- Property lead image.
- Property title.
- Task due-date.
- Task Type (i.e. housekeeping, maintenance, or inspection).
- Task Status (i.e. pending, in progress, or complete).
- Back-to-Back? (if shown, yes. If not shown, no).
By default My Tasks shows all non-completed Tasks in an 8-week range, however, it can be filtered by several criteria to show the user a tighter scope of Tasks.
To filter the My Tasks screen:
- Select the “Filter” button in the top-right.
- Select which Task Types to display (i.e. Housekeeping, Maintenance, and/or Inspections).
- Select whether to show Back-To-Back cleans only.
- Specify a date range.
- To discard all filters, select “Clear” in the top-left.
- To apply filters and return to My Tasks, select “Apply” in the top-right.