The Image Gallery is where images of a property can be stored and displayed on your website. This article describe how to add, order, and remove photos from your online property details page.
Please note: The Image Gallery is not the same as the Web Image Library, and the gallery only accepts .png and .jpg image formats. Other image formats such as .jpeg, .bmp, or .gif will not work.
To add and change images for a property, go to
- Owners & Homes
- Web Details
- Image Gallery
Adding Images to the Image Gallery
The software makes it easy to add images to a property.
- Select the property that the photos belong to
- Press the Add More Images button
- Then drag and drop the images into the Images Upload screen
- Alternitavley, Click inside the Image Upload screen, to open an image folder on your computer. Locate a file(s) on your computer and click Open
The photos will upload to the CiiRUS servers and be available for view on the website.
Multiple images can be dragged and dropped at once, however depending on the size of each image this may take longer to complete.
It is strongly recommended that your load the images in small batches or one image at a time.
With the images uploaded into your property's image gallery, you may want to re-order the images so the front of the house is the first image.
The top image in the image gallery is also the image that displays for the property on the property search page, and is the image guests see at the top of the description page.
To re-order an image, simply select the image you want to reposition, and drag the Image anywhere in the Images screen, then let go of the mouse button.
Please view the animation below for an example:
Renaming & Deleting Images
To Rename, or Delete an image, select the image from the gallery By clicking on it.
- Select text and Rename Image
- Delete Image
- Maximize the Image for a better view
Owner and Property Overview
To Open the Owner and Property Overview screen, click on the Open Image Viewer Button
- Select a preoperty from the dropdown chooser
- Owner Details Overview
- Property Details Overview
- Image viewer for selected property
- View details on the website for the selected property
- Navigate images by either using the Back and Forward arrows, or by clicking on the row of radio buttons below
Adding the Image Gallery to your Description Page
The Image Gallery is used to store images of a property for use on the website, however having images in the Image Gallery does not necessarily imply that they are online for display.
You will need to make sure that your have the online image gallery element added to your description set.
These tokens will be recognized by our server and will embed the online image gallery automatically.