Terms - Quotes / Booking Settings
The following shows how to create and set the Terms and Conditions / Booking Settings for your properties.
Enabling & Selecting Terms and Conditions
Firstly, we must enable the booking feature to activate real-time reservations; to do so:
- Tick the Allow quotes within Ciirus Property Manager box.
- Using the Dropdown Menu, select your previously stored Terms and Conditions from the list.
Creating and Editing Terms and Conditions
To Create Terms and Conditions
- Click the Add / Edit Terms Button under Settings and Terms
- Click the Add button and enter a name
- Enter the text into the Area Highlighted in Red, as you would in any word-processing application such as word etc...
- Press Save
To Edit Terms and Conditions, use the same procedure as above, but instaed of adding a new document, select the document from the list, edit the text and press Save.
Plain Text Settings
These settings are used by some channel partners (such as HomeAway) and MUST be plain TEXT only. No HTML tags.
Applying Terms and Conditions
Once you have created the Terms and Conditions, follow the steps below:
- Under the Allow Quotes & Online Booing screen, select a property from the dropdown chooser
- Under Allow Quotes & Online Bookings > Settings and Terms Use the Dropdown Chooser, to Select the Terms and Conditions you would like to set for this particular property.
- Press Save on the bottom right of the screen
How to enable online Bookings
- To enable online bookings for a property, simply tick the check-box in the Allow Online Booking area
- Sets the number of days that you allow between outgoing and incoming guests.
- Sets the number of days allowed between a short notice booking and the arrival date.
How to set a user defined lock box code
Lock box codes can be set in one of three way:
- At the property level
- A unique lock box code can set for each reservation
- Allow the guest to specify a lock box code
This screen refers to the third option only:
- To allow a guest to specify a lock box code, the 'Allow guest to specify lock box code' box must be checked.
- The slider will determine the number of characters the guest is allowed to enter when selecting a personal lock box code.
To set a 4 digit code, the guest could use the digits: 9569
To set a 6 digit code, the guest could use the digits: 684285
Once complete, check the "Click if you have completed this page" box to store the settings and click the Next button to continue to the next page, or use the dropdown menu to select another feature.