After creating a new property in your CiiRUS account there are still many more details about the property that can be entered.
This article will explain the Property Name / Location screen and how to update your property's location details.
The information in the image that you see below relates the property currently selected
This information will be used by the system to populate various parts of your website, email templates, and reports.
- Enter the property Name / Address. Telephone Number etc
- Click on Auto for Google Maps to automatically populate the GPS coordinate codes. The GPS Coordinates are used to display the property map on your property description web pages. If you know the GPS Coordinates for your property you can enter them in manually, or if you already entered the property address you can click the Auto button and the software will look up and insert the coordinates automatically.
- Specify the property Type from the dropdown menu
- Type -- This will label the property as a specific type for your reference. The option selected here may also affect custom search facilities added to a website.
- Commercial -- This check box determines whether the property is a registered commercial property.
- Furnished -- The check box indicates that the selected property is fully furnished. This option should be checked for nearly all short term rental properties.
- Long Term? -- Select this option if this property is available for long term bookings (i.e. booked for month long periods), and will affect online booking and search facilities. If checked, you will be given the option to select a monthly rental rate (see below).
4. Specify the Country, State, City, and Location using the drop down menus
5. Complete all fields then check the "Click if you have completed this page" box to store the settings and click the Next button to continue to the next page, or use the dropdown menu to select another feature.