Welcome to the New Ciirus Property Assistant.
A property can be set up from start to finish using one set of screens. Progress bars have been added and a feature that allows the user to revisit and edit the property setup page. You can view the progress for each property, under the property Assistant dropdown menu. It will display a percentage of how much information has been completed. There is also a progress bar, located at the bottom left within the Property assistant itself.
For inputting key information, it’s recommended using the Property Assistant.
To Access the Property Assistant, go to:
- Owners & Homes
Add New Owner / Property - Copy Selected Property
- Selects a Property from the dropdown menu
- Adds a New Property to the system
- Copy Selected Property, will use existing property as a template. If there is a similar property in the system, use existing template as a template: When using existing property as a template, the system will copy and populate the features, descriptions, images, rates, and booking settings. This information can be overridden or updated if needed.
- Features List: Use the dropdown menu, or click the Back and Next buttons to access various features that need to be viewed, or edited
- Progress Bar: View the progress for each property, under the Features dropdown menu. It will display a percentage of how much information has been completed.