Add / Delete
You can enter a new work order or remove a current one using the buttons in the Add / Delete box.
Add a New Work Order
To add a new work order or schedule maintenance for a property, first select the desired property from the Property drop down list, then click the Add New button
New Work Order Screen
- Select the type of property from the drop down menu
- When the Add Work Order screen appears, set the date that the work order is to be completed, or if this is for work to be completed over time, such a construction, set a start and end date.
- Enter in a subject that briefly describes the type of work that requires completion.
- Include and details or comments about the work such as a list of tasks that need to be completed or a note to maintenance staff.
- Select the Owner Account Category
- Select the cleaner, or cleaning company
- Check the Visible To Owner? Tick box if you would like the owner of the property to see the work that is being performed.
- Finally, click Add to finish adding the work order to the property.
Removing a Current Work Order
To remove a work order currently in the system, click the Delete button to the left of the selected work order
Click Yes on the pop-up window to finish removing the work order.