Allow Quotes / Online Bookings
The following will show how to enable online bookings, create a gap between bookings, and set a user defined lock box code.
To access the Allow Quotes / Online Bookings page, click:
- Reservations & Quoting
- Quote Settings
- Allow Quotes / Online Bookings
Settings and Terms
- Checking this button allows Ciirus to include the selected property when running a quote.
- This dropdown list is where you can select the Terms and Conditions that you want to apply to the home.
For full Details of how to create new Terms & Conditions, please click on the following link Terms & Conditions
How to enable online Bookings
- To enable online bookings for a property, simply tick the check-box in the Allow Online Booking area
- Sets the number of days that you allow between outgoing and incoming guests.
- Sets the number of days allowed between a short notice booking and the arrival date.
How to set a user defined lock box code
Lock box codes can be set in one of three way:
- At the property level
- A unique lock box code can set for each reservation
- Allow the guest to specify a lock box code
This screen refers to the third option only:
- To allow a guest to specify a lock box code, the 'Allow guest to specify lock box code' box must be checked.
- The slider will determine the number of characters the guest is allowed to enter when selecting a personal lock box code.
To set a 4 digit code, the guest could use the digits: 9569
To set a 6 digit code, the guest could use the digits: 684285