General Rate Settings
The following will show how to configure the default rate settings.
To access the General Rate Settings, click:
- Reservations & Quoting
- Edit Rates
- Click on the General Rate Settings Tab
- Rate Set Defaults > Defaults the system to Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- If a Monthly Rate set is selected, assume how may dates in a month > Typically, management companies enter the averages days in a month in this field.
- If a monthly rate set, combine daily, weekly and monthly rates? > Typically, management companies enter the averages days in a month in this field. If a Monthly Rate Set is selected, the system can combine, Daily, weekly and monthly rates?
- Quote rates based on arrival date band only (else pro-rate based on split of band) > If enabled, the system will apply the high season rates to their entire booking. If unapplied, the system will pro-rate the seasons based on the split of the date bands
- Currency > Use the dropdown menu to select a currency.
- When adding a new date band > Allow guests to arrive and depart on any day? If not, say you do not want your guests arriving on weekends, using the dropdown menu, un-tick the weekend days
- Default minimum night stays to > Enter the default minimum night requirement. This can be overridden over a per season basis
- Save > Remember to press Save when complete