Send Payment to Owner Account
The Owner Account button allows the owner share of the income to be sent to the owner statement.
Total Bookings Summary (TBS) > Booking Actions > Send Payment to Owner Account
Ciirus has three accounting modes:
- Internal Accounting mode (this is the most popular)
- QuickBooks accounting mode (Ciirus has an integrated real-time QuickBooks connector)
- Hybrid Mode (a combination of the above)
Opening the Total Booking Summary
To begin with, open the Total Booking Summary for the selected Reservation. There are many ways to open the Total Booking Summary screen, but in this example:
- Go to: Reservations & Quoting > Reservations > Bookings Manager
- Select a property from the Property Dropdown Chooser
- Under the Bookings tab, Double-Click anywhere in the row of the booking that you want to view inside of the Total Booking Summary screen
Booking Actions > Send Payment to Owner Account
At the Bottom Left of the Total Booking Summary screen, click on the Booking Actions Button and select Send Payment to Owner Account from the list
Send to Owner Account
The below image displays the features available in the Internal accounting mode that allows full or part payments to be sent to the owner account.
Part payments are sometime useful if the owner has a negative balance on the account. For Example:
The owner owes the property manager $500, the property manager owes the owner $633.35, instead of paying the owner the full amount due from this booking, the property manager may decide to send the following amounts to the owner accounts:
Month 1: $200
Month 2: $200
Month 3: $263.35
For each month, enter the amount to be paid, the Statement Date, the description and press Process
When using QuickBooks mode the Owner A/C button is disabled. Amounts are sent using the disbursement routine.