Total Booking Summary Overview
The Total Booking Summary, or (TBS) is used to , edit and view bookings for the selected home.
Below is a list for your reference.
Total Booking Summary - Rates Panel
The Rates panel displays the following:
- View / Edit the Commissions structure
- Display Totals
- Update Taxes
- Update and view Supersite agent rates
Total Booking Summary - Extras Panel
The Extras panel displays the following:
- Add Extras for the selected booking
- Delete Extras for the selected booking
- Edit Extras for the selected booking
Total Booking Summary - Payments Panel
- Add/Edit any payments made against the booking by card, check or cash
- Links to the online payment page
- Take card payment
- Add a new Card / Payment method
- Balance due Settings: The system will auto send payment reminder emails when it finds the outstanding amount has not been paid by the balance due date. Email frequency and template can be edited.
- Take security Deposits
- Send Email Conformation
Total Booking Summary - Check-in/out Information Panel
- Copy Arrival Information
- Allow guests to view Arrival information, lock box codes, gate codes and wifi passwords when they are using the Guest Portal
- Check-in, check-out override
Total Booking Summary - House Keeping
- The House Keeping table allows you to organize and sort your scheduled cleans. You can also search for a specific clean or filter cleans by a given category.
Total Booking Summary - Guests
- In some States or Countries the Guest names and child ages are required. When a guest books online the guest and child ages are entered by the guest and displayed in the Guests panel.
Total Booking Summary - General
- General Booking information
- Make a booking tentative
- Booking category
Total Booking Summary - Manage Booking
The Manage Bookings Panel is used to edit and view bookings for the selected home.
Total Booking Summary - Scratch Pad
- Use the area below to enter free-format notes in relation to this reservation. These notes only appear here, and are visible and editable by MC and Agent if applicable
Total Booking Summary - Flags
Booking Flags can be assigned to a reservation to indicate it may have a special requirement. For example: You could create a booking flag named ‘VIP Guest’ to indicate that a reservation has a VIP guest coming to stay, or if a guest has requested an early check-in or late check-out. Booking Flags are a good way to deal with upcoming alerts. Reports can also be created for Bookings Flags.
Booking Actions Button
Since July 2017 you will notice a few updates within the Total Booking Summary. We have reconfigured the layout to reduce repetitive keystrokes and clicks.
Most of the layout has remained the same aside from a few functions that have relocated and can be found under the Booking Actions Menu.
Currently, there are 11 active tabs within the Total Booking Summary and 5 Actions under the Booing Actions dropdown menu
Please click on the links below to view more detail.