Overview of Accounting Functions
This article is for the various CiiRUS accounting functions.
Instructions on how to use each feature will be reviewed in detail in the other chapters and articles located in the Accounting Functions manual.
Accounting Functions Overview
- Finalize Month - Once an owner statement is ready to be sent out it is finalized so that no more changes can be made (This can be done per statement or all at once).
- Process Cleans - From here you will be able to decide whether a clean should be charged to the owner or not (Cleans will only show here once the status has been set to complete and the clean date has passed).
- Owner Accounts - From here you are able to view and edit the monthly owner statements. Once finalized you are able to email the statements to each owner or to all owners at once. You can also use this screen to generate owner account reports.
- Assets - From here you will be able to enter and store warranty cards and any other important document safely and securely to our server. You will also have the option to scan the actual document and save it along with the asset entry.
- Tax Reports / Processing - From here you will be able to track your taxed income and quickly apply tax charges to your owner statements. You will also have access to your various tax reports and be able to create 1099's and 1042's for your home owners.
For more detail and instruction on the features listed above, please refer to the other chapters and articles in the Accounting Functions manual (or click on the blue links).