Credit Card / Bank Account Details
It is important to have an up-to-date credit card or bank account details on file to prevent distribution of service. Around the 27th of each month, CiiRUS will automatically process the monthly payment from the credit card on file. In addition, any auxiliary services such as website updates, training services and channel convenience fees, will be processed at the same time. If no card exists or the card fails to process, the system sends a message to the email on file. If no action is taken, the system assumes service is no longer required, therefore, the account will expire. To reactivate an expired account, contact the Service & Support Team. USA customers have the option to pay by ACH(eCheck)
The credit card used to pay for the Ciirus subscription can be updated by going to:
- Account Settings
- User Account
- Card & Bank Account Details
This feature is SSL compliant and will encrypt the credit card information for security.
In the Billing Address box, enter the address information associated with the credit card bank account.
Press the "Save" icon to successfully save the information.
Note: It is recommended that the billing address matches your bank statement. Incorrect address information may cause the card on file to decline.
Details Currently on file
This area will display the last four digits and the expiration date of the card currently on file, as well as the controls to remove or Update this card.
Update the Credit Card On File
Under The Billing Address Window, select the Credit / Debit Card Button
- To change or update the credit card on file, click Update Card.
- When the Update Card Details window appears, select the card type and enter the information exactly as it appears on your credit card.
- Click Submit to update your card information.
eCheck from US Account
If preferred, CiiRUS can invoice you directly from your bank account using eCheck (ACH). The Account number, Routing Number, and the name of the account holder, along with the billing address will need to be inputted. We recommend this option, as there is no need to update details due to expiration dates or compromised card details.
Please note, this option is only available for U.S Bank Accounts.
To change or update the ACH (eCheck) Account Number on file,
- Under the Billing Address Details window, click the eCheck from US Account button
- Click the Update Account button.
- When the Update Account Details window appears, enter your ACH/eCheck information in to the 3 text boxes.
- When all of the information is entered, click Save to update your your information.
Removing the Card On File
If you would like to remove your credit card information from our system, you can
- Click the Remove Card button.
- A pop-up box will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Click Yes to remove your credit card.