General Reservation Settings
Configure the global reservation settings to apply to all bookings in the system.
- Global Commission: commissions can be set on a global basis, per property basis, per supplier basis, and on a per reservation basis. The global commission percentage is entered here to have the system auto-apply to each reservation.
- Check-in/out times: specify the default check-in and check-out times, this can be overridden on a per reservation basis.
- When owners log into the owner portal account, allow or disallow owner to view net rental revenue against each booking. The net is the rental revenue after taxes and commission.
- Enable this setting to receive email notifications when new bookings have been added or modified.
- Enable this setting to have the system email the owner when a new booking is created.
- Update Rates: When this setting is enabled, the system will automatically update the rates of a reservation if either of the following scenarios occur.
A: Add or remove nights from a reservation
B: Move a reservation from Property A To Property B
The reservation rates are based on the rates that are assigned to each property.