Secure Track Users
The Secure Track Module will allow each member of staff to have their own user name and password set by the system administrator. Each user can only access features the administrator has permitted for the selected member of staff. For example: It's quite common to only allow the reservation staff to access the reservation features and accounts department access the accounting functions. This provides greater security as only relevant data is viewed and accessed.
To add individual users:
- Click Create New User >
- In the Add New User screen, enter the First and Last Name > Password which is the users Staff Password, Email Address and Telephone Number
- Checking “Add as Administrator” will allow full access to the entire system.
- Click Add
Non Admin Users
- To add Non Admin Users, do not apply this setting when creating a new Use
When a user is added as a non-admin, Top Menu panels will appear in the main Secure Track Users Panel. To Access this panel,
- Click on the More Options icon
- Select Secure Track Permissions
- Expand each panel to specify permissions the selected user will have access to. For example, Reservations & Quoting, review which features the selected user will have access to.