The first page of the Settings Assistant, consists of the Property Manager's information, company logo, and outbound email settings.
- Contact Details: It is important to complete all fields as this information will appear on various reports that can be sent to external vendors as well as emails sent to owners, guests, and staff members.
- Upload Logo: upload a company logo to appear on emails and reports sent to owners, guests, and staff members. The logo must be at the exact height of 125 pixels. If not, the system will automatically resize the logo.
- Edit Outbound Emails: the system offers three methods of sending emails and notifications from the system: “Use CiiRUS Default”, “Use your own SMTP Server”, or “Use the Mandrill Service.” For more information on how to configure the outbound emails, please click here.
- Telephony Settings: This is used to require the Housekeeper or Maintenance crew to call a number to update the status of a clean or work order. These options are only available to US properties and require the property telephone number to be entered in the exact format "1112223333."
There are 2 options here:
- Require staff to call from the property telephone to update work order status? (else can call from any phone)
- Require housekeepers to call from the property telephone to update clean status? (else can call from any phone)